Wednesday, November 9, 2011

#9 - Good Teachers

Tonight I was able to meet with Katelyn and Jake's school teachers for Parent/Teacher conference.  Wow!  Have we ever been blessed this year!  Having my little ones leave my home everyday and entrusting them to care of others is something I struggle with and will probably struggle with their entire lives!  I still find myself getting a little choked up on occasion as I watch them walk away from me.  However, after tonight I am SO grateful and very confident that my children have loving, kind, and compassionate teachers who genuinely care about them.  Whew!  That takes a huge load off of this over protective mother!


 Katelyn is is 1st grade and absolutely adores Mrs. Tamburinno.  She is doing really well and turning into a great little reader.  She also loves art and PE.


Jake is in preschool at the Indian Prairie School District program.  I was a little unsure of how he would do, but he loves it.  He also adores his teacher, Miss Hollenbeck.  The funniest thing about Jake right now is that he is pickier about what he wears to school than Katelyn.  Every day - jeans, short sleeve t-shirt, hooded sweatshirt, and Puma socks.  What a kid!

No comments: