Over the weekend, I was able to talk to each of my siblings at least once. I am so grateful that we're friends! My dad used say ALL.THE.TIME that friends would come and go, but family would be here forever. Well, he was right. These kids are amazing! I love them! I am grateful and proud to be their oldest, bossy sister!
![]() |
| This is the 6 of us after running a 10K together this summer. I came in dead last! |
![]() |
| 2009 Family Reunion |


1 comment:
I read through those e-mails you sent us from Kurt's mission last night and seriously every major thing that has happened in Kurt's life you have been a huge part of. I always tell Kurt, Camille is the reason we are married:) You are the best oldest sister, I am so grateful Kurt has you.
Post a Comment