After a particularly crazy day, I was having a hard time deciding what stood out to me as something I was grateful for. Don't get me wrong, I have TONS to be grateful for. I just didn't feel passionate about posting about anything.
Then it hit me! I grew up swearing I would never drive one! I married Patrick making him promise me I would never have to drive one! Now after 5 years of understanding what true luxury really is, I am in love with my minivan! I spent more time in it today than I spent in my house! I'm pretty sure a woman invented the Honda Odyssey.
One of the places the minivan went today was to take this cutie to her first day of indoor soccer.
This is a picture of her with Coach Sue from her fall season of soccer.

No comments:
Post a Comment