Wednesday, November 9, 2011

#8 - Ty Baby

Just 18 months ago, we added Ty Bradley to our crazy, amazing lives.  I can't pretend the addition of #3 didn't make our lives crazier.  It was quite an adjustment to add #3, but it has been well worth it! 


I think he was born knowing he was the youngest.  He milks it for all it's worth!


He's silly and playful


adventurous and LOVES being outside


and doesn't like to be left out of anything


and mischievous


and really handsome


and despite tormenting his older brother from time to time, he's a great friend


and he has completely melted me.

He gives lots of hugs and kisses, has huge dimples when he smiles, and jabbers constantly.

Not a single minute of the day goes by that I'm not grateful for this special little guy that fills my days (and sometimes my nights) with love.

1 comment:

Kurt and Michelle said...

Okay I am now all caught up...I LOVE this posting everyday thing, keep it up!! You are doing awesome:)