#6 - Patrick's parents
In my list of gratitudes, I would certainly be amiss if I didn't express gratitude for Patrick's parents. Their support and generosity has had an overwhelming effect on the way we live. They have been so supportive and encouraging in the career path Patrick has chosen and have helped us in so many ways. They are diligent in making an effort to come to Chicago to visit us a couple of times a year and they are always up for an adventure when they come.
Here's some highlights from their most recent visit!
 |
| See what I mean! A camel ride in downtown Chicago! |
 |
| Grandma and Ty on a pony ride |
 |
| Katelyn was the only other brave enough to ride the camel. |
 |
| Grandpa Pocock made sure the kids were decked out in the appropriate USC attire for the weekend. |
 |
| Katelyn was more than willing to be a USC fan and was cheering very loudly in the middle of the Notre Dame crowd. |
All the fun aside, I'm very grateful that they raised a son who has become an amazing husband and father. I am forever grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment