Emalade = Lemonade
High Mu School = High School Musical (we LOVE it)
Mommadad = Mom & Dad (somehow we magically merge into one person when we are in the same room together
Mmmm, alicious = Mmmm, Delicious (usually said after she has convinced me to share my diet soda)
Lasterday = Yesterday or any measurement of time that isn't the present
Sirfy = Thirsty (again often used when convincing me to share my diet soda)
A couple more funnies -
On Easter, Katelyn was eating a big chocolate egg and I suggested she share with her mother. She looked back and forth between me and the egg for a while and finally said, "Mom, would you like to share my chocolate"? Before I could even answer she whispered, "say no thank you mom" and quickly inserted the entire egg into her mouth. I guess sharing wasn't as appealing to her as I thought it would be.
Because we really love drama in our house, when Katelyn gets too tired, too sassy, or just simply doesn't get her way I get told - "You've ruined my life". I seriously thought we had until she was a teenager for her to realize that our mission in life was to ruin her life.
5 comments:
Are you kidding? She really says you've ruined her life? Oh my, I am laughing so hard at that one. If I ever have a girl you will be giving me lots of advice so start writing it all down!
OK, that made me laugh out loud. What a funny girl. Welcome to blogging!
You are so funny! Do you think the girls we have are payback for how we were? That is my parents' favorite theory.
Oh, that was funny! And it is just the beginning. Kids can come up with the greatest come backs. It amazes me how their little minds work.
Haha Yeah right you have till they are teenagers! That is so great. Girls are so much drama!
Post a Comment