Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Celebrations

We had a wonderful Easter. We celebrated the "bunny" events on Saturday with a treasure hunt to find Easter baskets. It was so much fun and every egg that Katelyn found was exciting.


We also blessed our sweet little boy. It was a nice blessing and we were so grateful to have so many good friends in our ward who have become like family help us with the blessing.

Katelyn looked so pretty in her new Easter dress which (if I can brag a little) I found on sale for $7!


















After church, we colored our Easter eggs and had our friends Shane & Meredith Jacobs over for a fun Easter dinner. As you can tell in the picture, Katelyn had had enough fun and excitement by the time we got to dinner time!

The only thing that could have made Easter better would have been to see the temperature get out of the 30s!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

That girl. Thats all that I can say. Ha what an angel. I can't wait to see you guys. I figure I'll welcome you to the blogging world by leaving two comments today. I just had to rub it in that while you were complaining about weather in the 30's I was golfing in St. George where it was about 85 : ) Ha love ya.