OK, so I consider myself fairly "with it" when it comes to trends, but for some reason I have been putting off joining the wonderful world of blogging. I will admit that it may have been a slight stubborn streak. I have never been much of a writer so the thoughts of writing anything that anybody would want to read was a little overwhelming. I've never been much of a journal writer so we'll see if I'll be able to keep this blog updated! AND - if you know me well at all you know that I probably cross the addict line when it comes to making my Heritage Makers books so I thought that having a blog might somehow take away from that.
I have reformed! With inspiration from people like Tami Weaver, Merianne Jensen, and Melanie Gunnell (whose blogs have become part of my daily computer routine - right after I check my email) I decided I also wanted a way to tell my friends and family what is going on in our lives.
SO - here goes nothing! I'm officially welcoming myself to world of blogging!
4 comments:
I am so happy you joined the blogging world. You will love it! I can't wait to see lots of pictures of you guys.
When in doubt, post pictures of your kids. I have to try extra hard to be creative because all I have pictures of is Dan and me. BORING!
I am so glad to see your blog with your adorable kids and your beautiful self! Your baby is so sweet and Katelyn is growing up so fast!
Yay! I'm so excited you have a blog. I miss being "close" even though we still didn't see you guys much in Wisconsin. Your kids are so, so darling. And you look beautiful in the picture with Jace...your hair is dark! I love it.
ok, so i didn't read all your posts before i left my other comment! but oh well, at least you've been converted!!!
Post a Comment