I had big plans to take the kids to the city to see their dad at his new office, go the aquarium, go to dinner, etc. You see, today is the first day in a long time that the sun is shining, the wind isn't blowing, and it might actually hit 50 degrees. Not only am I dressed in something other than sweat pants - I'm even wearing a necklace!
We didn't quite make it out the door. Katelyn was more than tired and did nothing but temper tantrum the entire morning.
SO - as I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself that I didn't get to go out and enjoy the decent weather I thought I would post a couple more pictures of our last week.
The other night while fixing dinner I found out that Katelyn could climb into my washing machine. I wanted to be upset and tell her how dangerous it was, but she looked so cute that I had to run and get the camera.
I'm certain that these two pictures are enough evidence to convince you that I should be nominated as the next Mother of the Year!
Here's to eating out tonight, Diet Coke, Cadbury mini eggs, and a quiet afternoon with both kids napping!
6 comments:
It is so nice to know that I'm not the only one who has those pull-out-your-hair days! But really, you've got nothing on my dad. When Chad was little he would always play in the dryer. My dad said that if he didn't stop he would turn it on. One day he did--after 2 thumps he turned it off and Chad never played in it again!
I agree with Mandy- it is nice to know that I'm not the only one with crazy days that don't go the way we would like them to. your kids are absolutely darling! What a cute fam you have. I am excited to keep in touch with everyone.
Hey Camilley - I hear you're coming home soon. We should get the girls together, so give me a call when you get here!
Okay, first, you are amazing for even attempting a trip to the city with a newborn and a energetic little girl! I think we all deserve to be Mothers of the Year - if you knew what went on in my house on a daily basis you'd be shocked! I think you are a great mom! (And here's to Diet Coke and chocolate...)
i'm so glad that you are blogging! Good to hear from you.
HI CAMILLE!!!
I'm so happy you're a blogger too. :) I'll have to add your link to my blog. :)
Jake is adorable. So tiny still. Even with the scratch, he's a darling. :) When you mentioned Cadbury Eggs I knew we must be kindred spirits. I LOVE CADBURY EGGS - come in a purple package, solid milk chocolate with a candy shell - we're talking about the same ones, right? I went to Walmart earlier in the week and they aren't selling them anymore. The tiny window of when they are available is over now. I think I might cry myself to sleep!
Post a Comment