Yesterday was Jake's 4 week birthday. I can't believe how fast 4 weeks flew by. I decided that it was about time to get off my rump and start cleaning up the 4 weeks of accumulated clutter in our house. WELL, wouldn't you know that my calm, content, and sleepy baby decided to only be calm, content, and sleepy if he was being held. At first I was a little frustrated because my day wasn't going the way I had planned it to, but I remembered a little poem that my mom used to have hanging in our house and I decided to relax!
Cleaning and scrubbing
can wait 'til tomorrow
For babies grow up
I've learned to my sorrow
So quiet down cobwebs
Dust go to sleep
I'm rocking my baby
Cause babies don't keep
7 comments:
Camille-
Thank you so much for posting recent pictures of Jake, he is so adorable! I also LOVE that poem, I am going to keep that for future reference! We can't wait to see you guys!
What a little sweetheart! Congratulations on your growing family. My baby is about a week ahead of yours, so it will be fun to compare horror stories...only I have a 3 1/2 year old AND a 21 month old to cause problems all day long while I am nursing and consoling my crying newborn...
Wow Camille, He really is a cute cute kid. I still think he looks like me : ) ha and i'm not giving up on that either.
Camille! Thanks for the link to your blog! Your family is beautiful! It is fun seeing what you are up to! I hope you are doing well, and surviving baby number 2! I'll be in touch!
Love ya!
Jen
Look at us all getting our blogs up and running this month!!! Cute Cute Cute ! I didn't know you were having number 2. Ok this is a lame question but I don't remember your husbands name and you don't have his name anywhere on your blog? :) What is your cute hubby's name?
camille-i think you've had your blog for a while, but i didn't have the address...i'm so glad i do now! blogs are from heaven, i know it! they make it so fun and easy to keep in touch with loved ones...i'm so glad! keep posting (and venting!)
He is so cute. Loved that poem, too. I'm trying hard to remember that type of message when I think about how not clean our apartment is now-a-days...
Post a Comment