Is anyone as excited as we (Patrick and I included) are for High School Musical 3? Only one more week to wait! Katelyn has been sporting around in her High School Musical cheerleader outfit singing at the top of her lungs, "What Time Is It?"
how fun! I wish i was there so I could go with you to the premiere! No one in my house is very excited--too many boys. emma and I are on our own. And even she is a little too young to get into it. oh well. I will be thinking of you and Katelyn!
I'm so with you Camille! My roommate and I have been counting down the days! I think Katelyn and I could be good friends... we keep HSM kareoke in our closet and whip it out frequently to sing What Time is It and much more!!
I don't know if I should admit this, but we are super excited for this Friday's premier of HSM3!!! Both my apt. and Mel's apt. all have tickets and we can't even wait! We'll have to talk all about the movie after we see it :)
7 comments:
What a cutie! She cracks me up. I'm afraid we don't really have HSM fever here but I'm sure we'll go see it.
I've been trying to teach Kate the K-A-T-E-L-Y-N cheer. She's got the KATE down but then says WELL I N. We're working on it!
how fun! I wish i was there so I could go with you to the premiere! No one in my house is very excited--too many boys. emma and I are on our own. And even she is a little too young to get into it. oh well. I will be thinking of you and Katelyn!
Okay, we need a video of "What time is it!" Sure wish I could take Aubrey to it with you guys. Darling outfit!
I'm so with you Camille! My roommate and I have been counting down the days! I think Katelyn and I could be good friends... we keep HSM kareoke in our closet and whip it out frequently to sing What Time is It and much more!!
Katelyn is hilarious! I love the poses. What a fun Halloween costume and at a perfect time!
Camille,
I don't know if I should admit this, but we are super excited for this Friday's premier of HSM3!!! Both my apt. and Mel's apt. all have tickets and we can't even wait! We'll have to talk all about the movie after we see it :)
That is way too cute! :)
Post a Comment