Monday, October 13, 2008

Disney Magic

I thought it was about time I update, especially since we spent a couple of magical days at the "Happiest Place on Earth!" I was able to go to Anaheim to attend a Heritage Makers conference so I took the little ones with me and my mom and Kyle met us there to babysit while I was at the conference (THANKS GUYS!)

After the conference, we were joined by Patrick and my dad and embarked on 3 straight days of Disneyland!
Katelyn and her daddy getting ready for the fun!

Grandpa Brad and Jake were dressed as twins. What handsome guys!

We were able to see and pose with Mickey THREE different times. Katelyn was thrilled!

One of the highlights of our trip was our lunch with the princesses. Of course Katelyn loved it! They wouldn't admit it, but I think Kyle and Jake liked it too!

The last day we were there, Grandma and Grandpa Pocock and Aunt Julie were also able to join us at Disneyland. We had a great time with so much family! Can you even imagine how spoiled Katelyn was with 2 sets of grandparents, an aunt, and an uncle? Whew!

8 comments:

mandy said...

I'm so glad to see a new post and so happy that you had a great time at Disneyland! How fun to do it all with so many family members. I love your pictures--especially smiley Jake with the princess!

Melanie said...

Wow, so fun, Camille! I hope the conference was great for you and I'm glad you were able to go knowing your kids were taken care of. I'm glad Disneyland was a hit - maybe we'll make it there someday - my kids are already asking!

birdmama said...

I'm officially jealous! Reading your blog makes me want to go back to Disney and feel that "magic" again!

mnhobson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hobson Clan said...

I love all the pictures (Kyle showed me more from his camera.) Mom said Jake didn't make a peep the whole trip! What cute kids you have! How fun! I'm so jealous!

Wendy A. Jones said...

It looks like you had a great time. I loved seeing the pictures!

Kim Hoover said...

We were just at Disneyland. You just can't beat that place! Glad you had fun.

Ryan and Julianne said...

How how how fun!! Seriously, I bet Katelyn had a blast. How great that your parents could meet up with you too.