Monday, October 27, 2008

Costco Beauties


Despite the fact that there is a good chance that several other little girls in our ward may be wearing the same dresses, I just can't resist these beautiful dresses that come into Costco every year (and you can't beat the price!)

If you can't tell, Katelyn loves her new "spinny dresses" and even loved to tell everyone who told her she looked cute - "Thanks, I got them at Costco!"

You might not believe this, but these poses are strictly Katelyn! It is actually quite a feat to get her to just stand up nice and take a picture! She's ALL girl!

4 comments:

mandy said...

I bought Lauren the silver one!

K. Lou said...

Cute dresses. Who cares if she duplicates someone in Primary (she will look the cutest). Hey--you never reported on HSM3. Did you two like it? I thought it was really good. Emma liked it, although she got bored in a few spots. The music was awesome!

Julianne said...

The poses are soo funny! My 5-year-old niece does the same thing -- she can't NOT turn her head, turn her body, stick out her hip, etc. Hilarious!

And great dresses! I love love Costco.

The Hobson Clan said...

Love them! I wanted Aubrey to get the blue one, but she insisted on the pink one. She looks beautiful.