This past Saturday was our ward's annual Trunk or Treat activity. It is always a great activity that we look forward to! I made soup, Patrick decorated our trunk as a big spider wed, and Katelyn changed her mind on what she wanted to dress up as three times!
She was originally going to be Violet Incredible (a costume that we bought on a clearance sale and have been anticipating wearing for months), THEN Snow White (a new dress-up dress that Grandma Laurie recently sent), but NOPE - we had just returned from seeing High School Musical 3 (which we loved by the way) and the only thing she would dress up as was her High School Musical Cheerleader outfit with her HSM headset. So we threw together this little cutie and she loved it!
6 comments:
Thanks for the update--and she looks so cute. So does Jakie.
CUTE! This is why I love Halloween - because of all the kids in their cute costumes. I am going through the costume-change-of-mind with my own kids, too. I feel your pain.
Love the costumes! Love those kids!
They are darling, Camille!
Wendy
So Cute!!!
C, I am coming to town next week. My parents will be in Utah but I am going to try and make it to Naperville. If I do I will give you a call.
Post a Comment