We dressed the kids up and headed out for a day of fun. The play was really great, but because no photos were allowed in the theater I have no pictures to prove it. Katelyn loved to sing and dance in the aisle with Mickey and friends.
During all other parts of the day we basically managed from tantrum to tantrum over everything you could imagine. It was a riot! In fact, there wasn't even an opportunity to take a picture of the wonderful day.
We were pretty frustrated and now I just feel terrible because on Monday I took the kids to the doctor and they have ear infections. Who knew?
SO - with no fun pictures of our weekend, I digress back to the memories of our fun Disney trip! Thanks for the indulgence.
Great sports!
1 comment:
You are so cute! Some days are definately better than others, good thing we know how to roll with the punches! Your family is darling!
xoxo
Post a Comment