I just thought I would post a couple of pictures of my handsome little guy. He is honestly as happy as he appears to be in every picture that is taken of him.
He is such a sweetheart and has finally mastered the art of sitting up. I think he will probably wait until he's one to try crawling, but oh well! He's happy doing things in his own time and I am happy letting him!
OK, your blog is beautiful. Of course. :) You are amazing. Jake is so cute. And, I have to say, my kids wanted to watch Katelyn dancing over and over. We've seen it numerous times! :)
Hello, he is a DOLL. So cute and happy. And sitting up, whoohoo! Sam sits by himself for about 3.2 seconds, then throws himself in whatever direction he so feels inclined. Nutty kid.
10 comments:
Such a doll!
I just love your little guy!!! He is such a happy little man!
He is darling! What cute pictures of him.
I can definitely see some Nielson in his smile. A sweetie!
OK, your blog is beautiful. Of course. :) You are amazing. Jake is so cute. And, I have to say, my kids wanted to watch Katelyn dancing over and over. We've seen it numerous times! :)
Wow Camille, I can't believe how much he has grown up since we last saw him! He is absolutely darling.
P.S. I made that oatmeal cookie recipe again that you sent me... once again they were delicious :) Thanks so much for that.
We are so excited to see some updated pictures of our adorbale nice and nephew, we miss you guys so much and hope to see you soon!
Hello, he is a DOLL. So cute and happy. And sitting up, whoohoo! Sam sits by himself for about 3.2 seconds, then throws himself in whatever direction he so feels inclined. Nutty kid.
So so cute! Such a little man! don't let him grow up too fast! Glad you guys went to Disneyland. Fun!
He is absolutely darling! These pictures capture his great, easy personality. Love it!
Post a Comment