Friday, September 5, 2008

Dancing Queen

I'm posting this video purely to provide Patrick some comic relief in the middle of a busy day.

I recorded this video of our little dancer when she didn't know I was in the room. Now - this is talent that just can't be taught! :)

7 comments:

mandy said...

That is hilarious! She has definitely got the hip action down.

The Hobson Clan said...

Ha ha! Love it! She definitely has your moves!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, I wish I could move like that, is she up for giving lessons! I catch Jacee doing the same thing, and she sure didn't learn it from me! :0)

Camille said...

LOVE IT!!!! She is a natural!!!

melbel said...

haha, she is so cute! how old is she now? and jake smiling in that picture is so so cute! love it! hey, thanks for your comments on my bloggie posts, i never know where/how to reply to them, so i'm doing it right now! haha. i would love to hear your ideas for decorating my room! any input would be totally welcome! and...i don't have your e-mail address, so i'm just sending you a comment, and you could email me if you wanted, it's volleyballgirl13@hotmail.com thanks, cuz! i love ya!

The Christensen's said...

camille,

It was so nice to hear from you. Your family looks like you have so much fun together.

Kurt and Michelle said...

Okay Camille-
We officially need to see some updated pictures of our niece and nephew! We miss you guys so much.