I realize that I have an entire summer worth of updating to do, BUT . . . I didn't want to let today go by without shouting out. . .
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY, PATRICK!!!
I, for one, am thrilled to welcome you into the 30-something crowd! Thanks for being such a wonderful husband & father! We love you!!!
Hurry home! Here's what's waiting for you. . .

. . .presents that Katelyn can hardly keep from opening - even though she wrapped them herself using an entire roll of tape, AND. . .

. . . two really cute kids who can't wait to have a birthday party! In fact, they are both napping in preparation for the big event (you'd think it was my birthday)!
6 comments:
I love Katelyn's wrap job and I can't believe how much Jake has grown! What cute kids.
I love that picture! Jake has grown so much in the last month! I sure wish I could see you guys more! I can't wait to see more of your summer posts! Happy Birthday, Patrick! Hope you guys had a fun party.
How sweet is that. I need to do more posts just for Matt at work. And I agree we need more 30 somethings! Matt will be joining later this month. Happy Birthday Pat!
Does that mean you are older than your boyfriend? Is that a hard pill to swallow? Did you already turn 31? I can't remember when your birthday is, but it seems like you always advanced in YW before me.
Uh, ya, I'm with you on catching up on a whole summer's worth of stuff. Where did the time go? Our schools start on Tuesday this week! Not pre-school, unfortunately. Wouldn't that be great.
Any more great summer adventures planned?
Happy Birthday Patrick! Love the wrapping. What a great family you guys are!
Happy Birthday Pat.
Miss you guys
Rob and Amy
Post a Comment