Friday, June 20, 2008

Katelyn says. . .

This morning I have been busily trying to get packed for a trip and also trying to get the house cleaned for my sister to come back with us for a visit. Of course, Katelyn isn't cooperating!

From downstairs I heard something going on upstairs so I called, "Katelyn, what are you doing up there?"

Katelyn: I can't tell you.

Mom: Are you getting in trouble?

Katelyn: Nope, not yet. In a minute though.

THANKS FOR THE WARNING!!!


This is a fun picture of her with her new scooter that her friend, Erin, from Rexburg gave her for her birthday. Of course she is in jammies!

4 comments:

mandy said...

That cracks me up. She is way too smart!

K. Lou said...

She is such a hoot! I love it! keep them coming!

Rydalch Family said...

Cute! I made my blog private so I need your e-mail address. Mine is jesser@onewest.net. Let me know so I can add you to my invites list!

Erin said...

That is hilarious! Such a three year old thing to do! :)