Katelyn loves to sing and she'll sing for anyone! I often joke that her life is a musical.
The other day she came to me holding the Primary Children's Songbook turned to the page with a picture of the temple and said, "Mom, I found my favorite song. I need you to play it for me so I can sing." She learned this song while in Rexburg this year because to get to Grandma Laurie's house you pass the new Rexburg Temple and she would sing it EVERY time we passed.
I had to share because it really is sweet (and because I'm pretty proud that she's still in Nursery and knows all the words!) I'm just sorry that we didn't record it so you didn't have to see me! :)
15 comments:
Camille-
Katelynn is so precious, she brought me to tears! We miss you guys!
That's adorable! She is such a cute girl, and you look great yourself. I'm glad you were in the video as well.
You're so lucky you have a piano. Maybe one day we'll get into a house where we can have a piano. As for now it's a lame electronic keyboard...better than nothing I guess!
One of the sweetest things I have ever seen.
Way to go! That's so awesome, and you are both darling. Love seeing you guys when you visit!
Camille - that was soooo sweet!! My Chloe (who is 4) watched it with me and said "Wow, she sings that so beautifully!!" I too, am glad that you were in the video!! It was so cute to see you both together!!
that's so sweet! She is growing up way too fast. Every time we pass by the temple, we sing that song, too, and I always tear up. Glad Katelynn has a testimony already!
Hi, Camille!
I have loved reading your blog and seeing you with your cute family. Glad to see you are doing so well. I'll be sure to check back often!
Wendy
So cute! My kids made me play it over and over again. I'm glad you put it on your blog. We'll have to call her cell phone and have her sing it to us!
That girl is SMART!
I love to hear you play piano again! I have happy memories of sitting around your living room while you played (by force, of course) O Lord, My God. (Is that the song? I'm second guessing myself now.) Beautiful.
Cute
Camille,
I am so glad you posted that song! (Especially where you were just telling me about it Ü) It was so touching. I was going to tell YOU thanks for a wonderful night on the town! I really had a lot of fun just being with you and your family. I sure love you guys! Thanks for all you do!
-Kaylie
P.S.
Your family picture is darling!
Camille!
Hi from Idaho! I found your link off of Wendy's. Your family is so cute - fun to run into you - I'll come back and check on you.
Camille!
Hi from Idaho! I found your link off of Wendy's. Your family is so cute - fun to run into you - I'll come back and check on you.
Camille!
Hi from Idaho! I found your link off of Wendy's. Your family is so cute - fun to run into you - I'll come back and check on you.
Post a Comment