Wednesday, May 21, 2008

12 Weeks of Precious

I can't believe my little Jake is already 12 weeks old. Where has the time gone? He is so precious! He is the sweetest little thing I have ever seen. When he was born, everyone kept telling me to enjoy how good he was because it probably wouldn't last. So far they are wrong! He cries a little when he's hungry and grunts at me when he's tired or wants to be held and other than than he is a peaceful little angel.

I had no idea how much this little guy would melt me. I think he's going to be a mommy's boy!


Favorite things (so far!)

Bath time
Cuddling
Eating
Sleeping
Passing Gas (I suggest that is the reason he is so happy!)
Baby talking with his sister


After church



Check out that gut! It can almost prop him up it's so big!


Mommy's Boy!

7 comments:

Merianne said...

He's such a cute baby! What is it with the Walker chubs? Sophie is HUGE! I'm also glad you posted a picture of yourself, you look so pretty.

mandy said...

I love love love his facial expressions in all of the pictures--what a sweet little boy!

Julianne said...

Oh my goodness, he is soo cute! He looks so much like you, too!

Kurt and Michelle said...

You did great on your blog, it looks awesome!! Jake is getting so big, it makes me sad we can't see you guys everyday to see how big he is getting.

Hilary said...

Camille - what an adorable picture!he reminds me of your brothers. Katelyn is beautiful. So fun to visit your blog and keep up with you!

Melanie said...

Camille, he is darling and I am thrilled to see a picture of YOU on the blog!

Anonymous said...

what a handsome little boy! I love the smile!!!