Thursday, May 8, 2008

"Boff" my kids!

Katelyn has actually adjusted fairly well to adding a little brother into her space, but occasionally we have little moments of meltdowns. Several times during the past couple of weeks I have been sitting in my rocking chair feeding Jake when I see a sad little face and hear Katelyn say, "Mom, can't you hold your boff kids?" Or my favorite is when I'm carrying Jake around and Katelyn tries to convince me - "You can carry your boff kids, mom."

I'm sure that once we get through this adjustment phase she will understand that I love 'boff' my kids!

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures of the two of them together. Katelyn is really loving and I hope they will be great friends someday! I am so grateful for them and feel so blessed to have 'boff' of them in our home!



4 comments:

mandy said...

I love their sweet little faces! Katelyn's got the smile down pat and Jake looks a little like he's not so sure about this whole thing. So adorable!

JDM said...

Pat & Camille what adorable kids!
What a sweet post. We can't wait for the day that our kids can actually talk to us.
We love your blog.
Matt & Jenny Meese

Ryan and Julianne said...

"Boff" your kids are so cute!

Melanie said...

Come on, super mom! I know you can hold "boff" of them at the same time, feed Jake AND make dinner!