Thursday, May 22, 2008

All About Skirts

We have a new obsession with skirts and dresses. Every morning Katelyn wakes up and says, "which skirt can I wear today?" I cannot even convince her to wear her new shorts or capris and if there is not a skirt available she will resort to a nightgown. How did I get such a girly girl?







































This was an extra special day when she went outside in a nightgown, a coat, and her winter boots. Where is her mother?

On a side note - today I'm trying to digest the fact that David Archuleta didn't win American Idol! I became a little Idol obsessed this year!

2 comments:

Camille said...

What a cute girl she is!!! I love that last picture of her, in the nightgown and all!!! That is the best!!! LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! Jacee is totally the same. She is obsessed with dresses!!!!!!! I am so sick of seeing panties, that the other day I told her no more dresses for a while. She was sooo bummed! She had a graduation for preschool and begged to wear one because it was a "special" day! Silly girls