Thursday, August 28, 2008

SIX Months!

He is as sweet and good-natured as the day he was born!

FAVORITES:
Eating, splashing in the bath, sleeping, cuddling with mom, pulling Katelyn's hair, giggling, smiling, and eating some more

I'll do my best to not let him become too much of a mommy's boy, but I sure do love this little guy!

(I might be a little tainted by the fact that he has yet to hit me, throw a temper tantrum in the middle of a store, call me "stupid mom", or throw his food on the floor because it wasn't cut up just right - not that Katelyn would do any of those things!)

7 comments:

mandy said...

Such cute pictures! I'm with you on the advantages that the baby has over the others. I love that I have at least one kid who can't talk back!

Camille said...

He is just sooo sweet, Camille!! I just adore the picture where he is sleeping!!!!
By the way, I checked out your recipe blogs you have on your sidebar...and I'm already in love with "The Sister's Cafe" blog!!! I was drooling on the keyboard just reading the recipes!!! Can't wait to try some/all of them!!! Yum!!!

Wendy A. Jones said...

So sweet! He looks like you, don't you think?

The Hobson Clan said...

What a sweet little guy! I can't believe it has been six months! I sure wish we could see him more.

K. Lou said...

He is darling! I can't believe he is already six months! Wow. Don't apologize about the mamma's boy thing. I will cry when the day comes when my boys no longer consider it cool to give me a hug on their way out the door. Hopefully--it will never come.

Anonymous said...

such a cute little boy. your kids are adorable.

Melanie said...

Too cute, Camille. How do you like having a little boy? He's darling!