Monday, June 16, 2008

Soccer camp

This past week Katelyn was in a little soccer camp. It's her first experience with anything athletic or coached. I'm going to reserve my judgment on whether or not she has any athletic ability until she's a little older. Let's just say she very much enjoyed running outside, picking dandelions, playing ring-around-the-rosy with her friend Emma, and acting like she couldn't hear her coach calling for her attention!

She did look very cute in her little shin guards and thought she was pretty neat to have her own soccer ball.

I think if Patrick wants her to be a soccer player we might have to spend a little more time at home with this one!






Her VERY patient coach with a VERY cool British accent!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Fun posts, Camille! Really, you do the funnest things!! And I love the picture of the cinnabon cake - I haven't tried it yet but obviously it has gotten rave reviews. Your kids are so, so cute.

I hear you at by our neighbor on the airplane. Small world!