What a fun day!
This was a tadpole pond that the kids could wade in and catch tadpoles. I'm not sure if you can tell, but Katelyn has the funniest look of astonishment on her face. What a good dad to catch tadpoles. Needless to say, mom didn't make it into the tadpole pond!
You might wonder if we take Jake on any of our "adventures". The answer is - yes, we do - he is just such a good baby that he hangs out in his stroller and doesn't make a peep so his picture doesn't get taken often!
2 comments:
Believe me, the more you have as you go, the more effort you have to make to get them into pictures! I love them all the same, but time changes!
It has been so fun to see so many posts from you and I loved catching up a little on the phone! I am still trying to pin Adam down but I will get back to you soon!
I hear you on the picture thing...I have very few pictures of them all together. It is too much of a pain.
Post a Comment