MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
We went to a fun and
Katelyn LOVES her little brother. Sometimes a little more than he likes!
Growing up way too fast!
Katelyn and her cute little princess friends Emilee & Bekah.
A Saturday spent at a free zoo.
On a side note - at one time in my life I might have been guilty of judging the mother who had a screaming, tantruming toddler in the store. Those days are long gone. Today it was me! Katelyn had such a dramatic tantrum in Walmart that she was literally sprawled out on the floor in utter despair. I wish I could say that she was agonizing over being told she couldn't have a candy bar or even a Barbie, but no . . . she is scarred for life because the "meanest mother in the world" would not buy her a digital camera!
Oh, I really do love her! She brings much excitement and opportunity for learning (mostly patience) into my life.
5 comments:
I love the way Baby Jake's little tummy kind of spills over his jeans. So cute!
Yes...I am terrified for the day that I am the mom whose kid is screaming in the shopping center. I have also been guilty of judging moms, but I'm starting to see that I was too hasty in doing that, and that my time will come very soon!
Oh...your little guy is so precious...I love his gut...Sophia has one big gut also...so big she is struggling to roll over. Hope all is well. Love you guys!
You little Jake is too cute!! I just want to squish him!!! Love the story about Katelyn and the tantrum! I told it too Kevin, and he enjoyed it too!! Mainly because we can totally relate! It's nice to hear that we aren't the only one's who go through things like that!!! LOL!!!
I love it! I haven't seen Kevin forever! Tell him HI! I am so glad to hear mine aren't the only tantrum throwers! Your family is so cute! That little Jake is a doll!
Your kids are so cute, Camille!
And don't worry, I stopped judging tantrum-throwing-kids the minute mine started doing (sadly it too me that long to stop the judging) and now I just go with it. It's quite fun to stand there trying not to yell at them while they get a hold of themselves in the middle of a store aisle.
Post a Comment