Tuesday, June 17, 2008
My Sweet, Sweet Baby Boy
Just so we can remember that we really do have two children now, I thought I would post some pictures of Jake! He is as sweet as ever. Right now his 3 year old sister cries and whines a lot more than he does. He is getting more fun everyday as he smiles and laughs and notices the craziness that is going on around him. I told Patrick the other day that I wish I could freeze him right at this age because he is so sweet and so cuddly. Patrick, on the other hand, isn't opposed to him getting a older, mobile, and able to grip a golf club.
The poor kid still sleeps in a pack & play. We haven't set up his crib because we still need his room to be a guest room. He is touching both ends of the pack & play so the move to the crib will be shortly. Also, please don't turn me in to CPS, but he wakes up the very second I lay him down on his back or side but will sleep for hours on his tummy. SO - desperation says he sleeps on his tummy!
Still chubby and I think he's trying to lean away from Katelyn who was trying to steal the corner of his picture!
We bought this double running/biking stroller with Katelyn hoping we would soon have another child. I'm not sure how much he likes it right now, but he pretends to! (Yes, Katelyn is wearing a nightgown and pajama pants in the middle of an 85 degree day!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very very cute. I am feeling the same way about Sam - I just want to freeze time and box him up and cuddle him every day and night. They're just so sweet and happy.
Funny about the tummy sleeper...I won't turn you in! =)
I am so glad that my kids aren't the only ones who wear pj's during the day!! Your kids are so so so cute--and growing up way too fast. It sure is fun to see them and thier adventures. I showed Grandma and Grandpa Walker your blog last week when i was in IF. They loved it. Loved seeing their posterity. Miss you guys!
Camille! Your kids are darling! I hope you are doing well! If you get out this way, drop me a line! It would be fun to see you! TAKE CARE!
Post a Comment