Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My First Food post!

Rarely do I cook (ok. . .I could end the sentence here) something that is worthy of taking a picture and posting, but I was so excited about our Father's Day dessert that I had to share.

Patrick loves cinnamon rolls, but I wasn't in the mood to cook all day so I found this recipe on Erin's cooking blog. It's called Cinnabon Cake! It was really yummy and looked good enough to take a picture of!

One word of caution - because cinnamon rolls can be easily justified as a breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert item, you might find yourself eating the entire thing bite by bite like I did!

8 comments:

Coco said...

why are you holding out? where's the recipe???? looks scrum-diddly-umptious!

as far as your little guy sleeping on his tummy...being a mom now i completely understand the desperate measures!

camille said...

Coco, click on Erin's name and it will take you to her blog.

sisterscafe and mykitchencafe blogs are the only reasons I ever cook! I have links for both of them!

K. Lou said...

Camille! don't you love it that we can glean good recipes from our fellow bloggers?

I will be in Idaho Falls on Friday, June 27th and part of the day Saturday! We should go to lunch! Let the second cousins bond.

Jen Carpenter said...

Camille! Glad to hear from you! I won't be attending Reunion this year in Cali. We'll have to chat! I want the recipe as well, looks divine! I've got some great recipes that are a cinch if you are interested! lOVE YA!!!

Julianne said...

Umm...that looks really good. Perhaps I'll try it...

Julianne said...

OK, I made this last night...so good! Mine didn't turn out as pretty as yours, but oh well, it still tasted really really really good.

mandy said...

I am making this on Sunday!

Erin said...

Camille, I am so happy that you made this and liked it! Seriously, it makes me happy when I heard that my friends like the recipes I post. Yippee! :)
On my cooking demonstration post you asked where the links to the recipes were. If you go back to that post, the links are the underlined words in the paragraph. Let me know if you find them and try them out. :)
I love your blog! Your kids are SO cute!