PATRICK - CAMILLE - KATELYN - JAKE - TY
I'm so glad you liked the pictures! She's gorgeous and they had "snow" much fun! :)
I love the 12X12 pages! You've got me hooked on Heritage Makers...so fun!
I am so glad you are now going to be keeping up with the blogging:) We love to see updated pictures of Katelyn and Jake!
Very cute!! How fun!! (interesting, my Hannah also has a good friend named Emma Bird!!)
Love that Emma is in this picture too! I need you to teach me how you wrapped your text.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm so glad you liked the pictures! She's gorgeous and they had "snow" much fun! :)
I love the 12X12 pages! You've got me hooked on Heritage Makers...so fun!
I am so glad you are now going to be keeping up with the blogging:) We love to see updated pictures of Katelyn and Jake!
Very cute!! How fun!!
(interesting, my Hannah also has a good friend named Emma Bird!!)
Love that Emma is in this picture too! I need you to teach me how you wrapped your text.
Love that Emma is in this picture too! I need you to teach me how you wrapped your text.
Post a Comment