I realize it has been nearly a year since I have posted anything to this blog, but I have found a new way to blog and I am going to try to be better! I am creating these 12x12 pages on Heritage Makers and then will be able to print them out for my family to see and enjoy as well as post them to my blog.
Here is my first page and my 12x12 blog debut. My grandfather recently passed away and I wanted to be able to remember the day and the feelings so I quickly put this page together.
-1.jpg)
2 comments:
Camille - so glad to see a new post! I love your layout...you are incredibly talented and I love the style.
holy cow almost a year! those 12x12's really make it easy huh? i have yet to try it, but i'm working on it! have fun at regionals!
Post a Comment