Katelyn talked me into letting her have a Valentine party. We had some of her friends from church over for crafts, games and cupcake decorating. What cute girls!
My little Jake just gets more and more handsome! I can't believe a year has flown by since we welcomed him into our home. I am grateful for every single day of that year. He is a very special little guy and we adore him.
Patrick wasn't able to make it home from work on Jake's actual birthday (ssshhh, don't tell Jake!) so Katelyn and I celebrated with him the best we could. We got pizza and had cupcakes. I think Jake just enjoyed the attention.
2 comments:
It's so good to hear from you and see your cute kids growing up! I can't believe how big Jake is getting! It was fun to see you guys in January. It seems a long time ago now. Don't feel guilty abou the sparse posts on your blog. We will take whatever and whenever we can get!! Love ya!
He is so cute and so big! I can't believe I've missed so much of his life already! Thanks for the post! Your family is as cute as ever!
Post a Comment