Many of you know that I have indulged in a hobby that has become more of an addiction and am currently working with a company called Heritage Makers! The concept of the company is something that I have grown to truly believe in and because a friend of mine (Brenda) believed enough in our company to send Oprah Winfrey a storybook of her own, our little company was recently featured in the December issue of O Magazine.
OK, OK - we weren't just featured - Heritage Makers was listed as one of Oprah's Top Ten All-Time Favorite Things!!!!
As you can probably imagine, this is very exciting for me and many others who have believed in this great company!
Thanks for letting me share my excitement with you!
8 comments:
That is really exciting! She really does know a good thing when she sees it!
How cool is that! Wow, what a pat on the back. I wonder if Wendy knows. Good job!
Camille - that IS blog-worthy news. I hope it boosts your business a lot! By the way, am I the only one that thinks that picture of Oprah on the front cover is perhaps a little dorky? I don't know why. I mean, obviously she is worth billions and can do what she likes but perched inside a lifesize wreath maybe wasn't the best photo op.
Anyway, congrats!
congrats camille!
that really is so exciting! Definitely worth posting on your blog. I'll call you when we get home from Europe and I'll have you help me with a book.
How exciting! Good for you.
I'm so happy for you guys. I hope this news brings lots of good things your way!
So awesome! Congrats!
Post a Comment