Last Thursday, Patrick's firm had a bring your children to work day. Unfortunately (for me), our children were too young to attend! We decided to go to downtown Chicago and visit Patrick at work anyway!
We went to the Shedd Aquarium first and had a great time! We love the aquarium and Katelyn even knows many of the animals by name.
We then went to visit Patrick at the end of his work day and talked him into taking us to dinner. It was so fun to see his new office (What a view!) and meet many of the people he works with.
Despite a little 5 o'clock traffic stress while both kids were screaming, we had a wonderful trip and a great day.
I love Chicago and now I know that I can manage taking the kids by myself!
1 comment:
Way to go! It always feels good to do something that you are scared to do. Taking out 4 kids does have me more nervous than I'd like to admit...I'm inspired by you!
Post a Comment